Tuesday, April 6, 2010

6 Accessories For Spring...

According to top experts these fashions will be "in" this spring.  I will share my opinion below:

The scarf:  I'm so glad to see scarves make a come-back.  I especially love the light fabric ones that drape effortlessly.  This one on Jennifer Aniston is a perfect example.  I have picked up quite a few from Old Navy already this year.




Straw Fedora:
I'm not quite sure I'm sold on this one, but it's kind of cute.




Nude Heels:
Okay these are from Forever21 and I think they are adorable.


Next up is a bright Handbag.  This would look amazing with nude heels.



Also spring fashion calls for a neon watch....too bad I ordered that white watch as seen in the movie the Blind Side.  Here is a neon blue one from Urban Outfitters.  They have other colors as well.  I will stick to my white watch for spring!  That is unless I can find a great looking neon watch on sale..






And finally a classic trench coat.  Although I don't see much need for a long coat in spring and I tend to favor the much shorter versions.  Target has some out right now in bright colors.




Are you ready for spring?


No comments:

Post a Comment