Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pop what?

I totally admit it.  I am a late night product junkie.  I have tried some really "promising" stuff in the past such  as smooth away hair removal.  You know the round thing you rub on your legs to SAND PAPER the hair off?  Needless to say, I'm not a fan.  Then again I've also tried Heeltastic which works great!  I am just not too fond of the stink-a-roma. 

Well last night I had to take a double take at the t.v.  I heard the words, booty pop-just like the padded bra. 
For a small price women can have the booty of their dreams.  That would be great for my pancake rump.  Although my post baby belly has enough going on down there.  I would probably have to up my jean size and that's not a fun thought!

Check it out for yourself...It looks great if you need that extra oomph in your back parts.  If not, it's quite entertaining with their product name.  I think I could have came up with a clASSier one!






No comments:

Post a Comment