Monday, April 12, 2010

White watch from The Blind Side...(well almost)

Ever since the movie The Blind Side, I have dreamed of owning the white watch Sandra Bullock wore in the movie.  I couldn't take my eyes off of that beauty.  I searched and scoured the net only to find it was out of my price range...(sigh).  So what is the next best thing to do?  I head over to ebay and type in womens white metal watch....cha-ching!  I found one that fit the bill.  Or kept my purse strings tight enough so I could still pay the bills! 

I am in love with this watch.  Even if spring calls for colorful watches, I will sport this one.  It has just a little bling around the dial but not too much.  It's all about still living fabulously no matter where you are in life!



Of course this was before I adjusted the watch band so it's sliding down my arm some in this pic.




This is a close up picture of the dial from the auction page.  It looks so fab in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment